Randomly selected residential members will be contacted for a short survey
Gulf Coast Electric Cooperative’s (GCEC) mission is to meet your needs while providing reliable energy services at the lowest possible cost.
To better serve you, we need a little feedback. That’s why we’re conducting the 2022 Residential Member Satisfaction Survey.
GCEC has partnered with research firm Inside Information Inc. of Kansas City, Missouri, to survey a portion of members via telephone and online. Randomly selected co-op members will receive postcards in the mail asking them to either go online and complete the survey or take part in a telephone survey if they are contacted later.
The survey will consist of questions regarding member perceptions about their cooperative, basic American Consumer Satisfaction Index questions and demographics, and other questions such as:
- Length of service with GCEC
- Most recent contact with the co-op
- Cooperative satisfaction and loyalty
- Interest in value-added products and services
- Type of home appliances, such as water heating, heating, and air conditioning
- Perception on energy efficiency, renewable energy, and environmental issues
- Awareness of Touchstone Energy
- View on electric costs
- Use of technology/personal communication opportunities (social media, texts, mobile apps, etc.)
During the course of the survey, our members’ responses to these questions will allow us to determine ways we can enhance our customer service to better suit your needs.
Rest assured that all information we gather during the interviews will be kept strictly confidential and will not be shared with any outside third parties.
By participating in this short survey, you’ll help us learn more about your needs and assist us in making important decisions about enhancing our service to better provide you with reliable power and exceptional member service.
After all, at Gulf Coast Electric Cooperative, our members are the owners, and we are here to serve you.
For questions about the 2022 Residential Member Satisfaction Survey, call Kristin Douglas at (800) 568-3667.