Any project in which any director, officer, manager, stockholder, or relative thereof, who has a significant ownership interest, or who would, in the judgment of the RBS Administrator, present a potential for or appearance of a conflict of interest.
- Costs incurred prior to receipt of the completed application without prior written approval.
- Projects located in areas covered by the Coastal Barrier Resources Act or projects which would adversely impact the environment.
- For the purchase or lease of any real property, materials, equipment, or services from the borrower or significant stockholders, officers, managers, or close relatives thereof, without the RBS Administrator’s prior written approval.
- To refinance any debt incurred prior to receipt of the completed application.
- For any electric or telephone purpose.
- For the borrower’s electric or telephone operation.
- Any operations affiliated with the borrower without prior written approval.
- To pay the salaries of any employee or owner of the borrower or its affiliates.
- Community antenna television systems or facilities unless in conjunction with educational or medical entities and projects.