Pursuant to the provisions of the bylaws of Gulf Coast Electric Cooperative (GCEC) Inc., the 74th annual meeting will be held Saturday, May 7, 2022, beginning at 8 a.m. Central Standard Time at the cooperative headquarters in Wewahitchka, Florida.
The purpose of the meeting is to act upon the following matters:
1. Report of officers and CEO/General Manager.
2. Election of three trustees to serve for three years from the district and groups hereinafter set forth.
District No. 1
Comprised of Calhoun, Jackson, Walton and Washington Counties and consisting of three trustees, two of whom shall be elected from Calhoun County as described below, and one of whom shall be elected from Jackson, Walton or Washington County.
Trustees from this district shall be a resident of the group in which he or she is elected:
- Group 1. A resident of Jackson, Walton or Washington Counties at large.
- Group 2. A resident of that portion of Calhoun County lying east of the Chipola River.
- Group 3. A resident of that portion of Calhoun County lying west of the Chipola River.
3. Any other business that may properly come before the meeting