Effective Wednesday, March 18, 2020, Gulf Coast Electric Cooperative (GCEC) office lobbies will be temporarily closed. This decision has been made in an effort to help reduce potential exposure to the COVID-19 virus for our employees and our members.
Although our office lobbies will be closed, rest assured that our employees will still be working to bring you safe, affordable, and reliable power.
Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Central
- Drive-throughs open for payments.
- We ask that anyone who can do business by phone or online to please do so in order to keep drive-through times down. Thank you for understanding.
- Pay over the phone by speaking to a member service representative. There is no additional charge for making a card payment over the phone. We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Speak to a member service representative regarding new services or other necessary business.
24 Hours a Day, Seven Days a Week
- Access your account/make a payment by calling any of our office numbers and using the automated system. There is no additional charge for using our automated system.
- Access your account/make a payment on our website. There is no additional charge for paying online.
- Drop boxes for after-hours payments are located at each drive-through.
- Report a power outage by calling any of our office numbers or online on our report an outage page.
Our goal is to decrease the likelihood of illness and resulting work disruptions so that we can continue to provide our members continuity of service. As we move through this challenging time together, GCEC is dedicated to finding the best solutions for our membership and our communities. Please follow GCEC on Facebook for updates.